Black DesertGuild Wars

Streetfighter Meets Korean MMO

Shall we start having some agreed guild wars?

Poll ended at May 15th, 2016, 8:56 pm

No votes
Not fussed
Total votes: 6
Too much to say
Too much to say
Planetside 2 Character Name: hempnight79

Guild Wars

Postby hempnight79 » May 1st, 2016, 8:56 pm

Sooo a few of us are getting a lil bored with the lack of PvP while waiting for Node Wars.\n\nSo I have had a thought and mentioned it to a couple of guys who liked the idea, but before I put this in place I would like to get the guilds input.\n\nBasically when a guild declares war it costs 150k silver. If the war is agreed then both guilds declare war and there then becomes no cost to maintain the war and we will also get a score card for the war which shows how many kills each guild has got. Now what i am thinking is that myself and the officer team can approach some of the guilds that are of the same lvl as us (player lvls and member counts etc) and have some agreed wars.\n\nWe could use these wars as a kind of training exercise for the later node wars, and with the score card it would give us a better feeling of our overall performance. It also adds further guild events than just the PvE things we do currently. I'm also looking atg these wars as a way to gain some bragging rights and also to build some inter guild relationships to later form alliances for when node wars arrive. Also dont forget that if your of a low lvl I can issue a protection order that will remove you from the war while you lvl up :)\n\nSo let me know what you think guys, would really appreciate your feedback on this.
Planetside 2 Character Name: ScoutAT

Re: Guild Wars

Postby Biometric » May 1st, 2016, 9:17 pm

Too much to say
Too much to say
Planetside 2 Character Name: reaper1539

Re: Guild Wars

Postby reaper1539 » May 3rd, 2016, 12:53 am

Yes for when I'm leveled\n\nSent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
\n**** Grindage

Return to “Black Desert”