HookerDivision
No votes

Total votes: 16
ObeyTheBrave
Antisocial
Antisocial

New Guild Name

Postby ObeyTheBrave » July 5th, 2016, 9:03 pm

As the first poll was clearly tampered with (84 members at the time, 250 odd votes), we are equally worried that the most recent poll has been tampered with as well for the new guild name. \nAs a result, a new poll will be created on the Jesters forums. this will ensure that only one vote per person is enforced. apologies for the inconvenience, vote abyss. ty.\nFatina - "Best and Worst Officer"
Last edited by ObeyTheBrave on July 6th, 2016, 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Everyone Is Entitled To Their Opinion. Even Though You're **** Wrong."\n\nhttps://pewdiepie.getyarn.io/yarn-clip/ ... 9ed2f74424
Funialex
Antisocial
Antisocial

Re: New Guild Name

Postby Funialex » July 5th, 2016, 9:06 pm

Abyss really fatina? xD Vote Aftermath
ObeyTheBrave
Antisocial
Antisocial

Postby ObeyTheBrave » July 5th, 2016, 9:13 pm

"Everyone Is Entitled To Their Opinion. Even Though You're **** Wrong."\n\nhttps://pewdiepie.getyarn.io/yarn-clip/ ... 9ed2f74424
louix858
Antisocial
Antisocial

Postby louix858 » July 5th, 2016, 9:28 pm

Right chaps this is the one that sticks. now it seems to have been allot of votes for well names that are just pants. names you cant really recruit with *cough equinox cough*, or one word names that call to an era of the adolescent call of duty fan boys taking themselves too seriously.\n\nthe jesters play seriously but we dont take ourselves seriously so we be needing a name that reflects that.\n\nfor me that name is killing time. \n\ni mean half the time in black desert is just killing time.... and well the other half its Killing time\n\nalso names are how people are going to be recruited, how you are going to be talked about in node wars in alliances in discussions. so the name wants a meaning and meaning with a little punch. rather than people googling what the **** it actually is *cough equinox cough*\n\n~crownomancer
\n\nAnd no I do not lack empathy. I have a pretty good idea of how you're feeling - I just think what you're doing about it is **** stupid.
Nymrah
Antisocial
Antisocial

Postby Nymrah » July 6th, 2016, 1:44 am

Say no to peer pressure! xD
Best Tamer in Epheria Port.... sometimes.
MomoHime
Antisocial
Antisocial

Postby MomoHime » July 6th, 2016, 2:40 am

i do agree that we rather get a funny or sarcastic name, i rly hate the "Standard" guild names but Killing Time for me is like\nan even worse phrase for mom said im special....\n\nbraindamaged teemo says: plant shrooms? oO\n\ndue to my preference fo tamers ill go for LoliCon (ur maining tamer? ur a LoliCon and everyone will once in a while attack a tamer\nso theyre even worse LoliCons :P), what the **** why not HookersDivision? ^^
MomoHime
Antisocial
Antisocial

Postby MomoHime » July 6th, 2016, 2:49 am

btw and ffs who the **** has chosen this poll table? oO\nNoMercy had even in the first poll only 3 votes, mistakenot 5, and now Equinox doesnt show up at all?!? (even if i dont like it thats strange)\nif u go down the first polls ranking that far ur missing:\n\nHookersDivision\nItBurnsWhenIPvP\nMonsters_Inc\nProphecy\nJestersandCompany\nFriendlyFire\nThreesome and\nUCantMilkThoseTits\n\nGuys, do it right or let it be...\n\nAnd btw 250 odd votes, on the first poll u were able to leave multiple votes, i voted for 8 or so...
hempnight79
Too much to say
Too much to say
Planetside 2 Character Name: hempnight79

Postby hempnight79 » July 6th, 2016, 10:06 am

Due to straw poll not allowing a specific amount of votes and limiting to either 1 per ip or multiple I allowed multiple votes. \n\nI said to members they could pick out of that list the ones they favoured and the top 6 would be chosen. As we then had some rsults from the top 6 having tied scores I chose the top 6 based from amount of votes applied to each.\n\nTherefore the original vote still counts and the other strawpoll WILL stand.\n\nThis poll will therefore not be counted and should be ignored.\n\nYou cannot just change the goal posts cause you dislike the current winner of the poll. I will discuss this with the officer team when I get home tomorrow and if you don't like that... Well tough ****!
ObeyTheBrave
Antisocial
Antisocial

Postby ObeyTheBrave » July 6th, 2016, 10:08 am

ObeyTheBrave
Antisocial
Antisocial

Postby ObeyTheBrave » July 6th, 2016, 10:19 am

Also to add clarification, NoMercy was in the poll twice with 7 votes, Mistake not was funnily enough a mistake, as the next 4 names were all tied for 6 points a piece i randomly selected a name from those 4 trying to make it as fair as possible and i misread that MistakeNot was on 5 points and not 6 points. Should we decide to re run this poll again that "mistake" will be clarified. Also hemp on the multiple votes topic, i understand you could vote for multiple names, but i refer to certain members who I will not be mentioning telling me that they voted for the SAME name multiple times to prevent names they deemed inappropriate or unlikable from being in the final poll. And finally, Equinox was suggested by myself, I thought it would have been acceptable to remove it from the list in part due to it being my suggestion and in part due to the surprisingly large amount of complaints i received for that name leading the previous poll.

Return to “Black Desert”