The CommunityGet Bent

General Community Chat
SlowRide
Chatty
Chatty
Planetside 2 Character Name: SlowRide

Get Bent

Postby SlowRide » March 30th, 2017, 10:52 am

My knee was dislocated all the way to the side of my left leg yesterday while working so I'm laying down in my bed for the next of couple of days.The doctor just pushed my knee back into the place, took an xray, placed a cast around my entire leg and sent me off home.All the pain went away in about 30 minutes after they placed my knee back into place and i could also stand on my legs aswell. The worst part of all this was that i had to drive an hour back home with my super annoying brother.
Anyways just thought i should share and ask if any of you had the same ordeal as me and as to how long did the recovery take and if you had problems after recovery.

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A8-50LC using Tapatalk
hempnight79
Too much to say
Too much to say
Planetside 2 Character Name: hempnight79

Re: Get Bent

Postby hempnight79 » March 30th, 2017, 2:45 pm

ouch :(

hope all goes well man. Couldnt say with a knee but when i did my wrist it initially took 7 weeks or so to heal.

1 thing i would say is dont try and push your recovery. even if it does feel fine, rest it and allow it to heal. Ohh yeh. and go the docs and get some better painkillers than what they give at hospital (if they actually gave you anything)
SlowRide
Chatty
Chatty

Postby SlowRide » March 30th, 2017, 3:16 pm

**** 7 weeks is a long time, i am going to the doctor today to check up on the knee and the estimated recovery time.But i only recieved pain meds right after the injury, right now i dont fell any pain and i am not on any painkillers either, I just feel mild discomfort when walking but thats about it.

Poslano sa mog SM-G386F koristeći Tapatalk
SlowRide
Chatty
Chatty

Postby SlowRide » March 30th, 2017, 6:14 pm

Doctor gave me 20 days of sick leave and they will take my cast off in a week and check if everything is alright.

Poslano sa mog SM-G386F koristeći Tapatalk

Return to “The Community”