OperationsDeath Squad Training - Saturday 23rd Nov at 6pm Jester Time

Ops are cool
Kheebab
Over Opinionated
Over Opinionated

Death Squad Training - Saturday 23rd Nov at 6pm Jester Time

Postby Kheebab » October 16th, 2013, 3:36 pm

Greetings fellow Jesters! I will be running the training session again next week; Sunday 27th Oct at 6pm Jester Time. We actually have a clock showing Jester Time on the Homepage; http://jestersnc.com/home/ - It's in the top right under 'serverminds gaming'\n\nIt is time to bring your A game. Unleash the hounds! Let slip the dogs of war! Throw everything at them and if you haven't got anything left to throw then get someone to attach C4 to you and become a living (briefly) weapon!\n\nThere are a few tips and tricks that i hope people will be interested in learning.\n\nA brief synopsis;\n\n-How to attach C4 to another player\n-Destroying sunders\n-Effortlessly controlling objectives\n-Vanguard practise (focus firing, target selection, positioning)\n-Reaver practise (bagging and tagging, awareness, aircraft control)\n-Distance aiming\n-Snap shooting\n-Reporting incoming targets\n-Good communication\n-Hot swapping a spawn beacon\n-Live fast, die young and be a good looking corpse\n\nI'll be holding a training session again this Sunday however it will be slightly different from previous training sessions. After briefly explaining the tips and tricks listed above we will be putting them into practise on the battelfield.\n\nThe group will be split into units smaller than a squad. You will be expected to use voice comms and communicate to improve team play.\n\nA good balance of aggression and strategy leads to a very effective member of the team.\n\nThis session is intended to be an extension of squad based training however we will focus on smaller more highly co-ordinated team play.\n\nIf at all possible i request that players unlock the following certifications;\n\nLight Assault, Heavy Assault, Medic - 2x C4\nMain Battle Tank - Vanguard Shield, Nanite Auto Repair, Zoom Optics\nEmpire Specific Fighter (Reaver) - Nanite Auto Repair, Flares, Thermal Optics\nLeadership - Squad Beacon\n\nIf you have any questions prior to the training session either post in the thread or find me in game / on teamspeak. This most important thing is to have fun... whilst dominating our rivals with vicious determination!
Zutroy
Social
Social
Planetside 2 Character Name: Zutroy

Re: Death Squad Training - Sunday 20th October 6pm UK Time

Postby Zutroy » October 18th, 2013, 12:53 pm

Kheebab
Over Opinionated
Over Opinionated

Re: Death Squad Training - Sunday 20th October 6pm UK Time

Postby Kheebab » October 18th, 2013, 3:23 pm

Yeah i'd be happy if people have one class with 2x C4\nIt's totally worth the investment and i added em to the list largely because we'll be targetting enemy ground vehicles by dropping on them suicidally with 'steel rain'.\nIt's especially useful on heavy assault because sunderers dont go down on just 2x C4... they need a rocket as well.\nAll other ground vehicles go down with 2x C4 and its very useful to carry on medic since there's nothing else to fill utility slot with. Light Assault can also get into great positions to take advantage of the death and destruction that C4 brings.\n\nRemember; if there's a problem you can't solve... throw C4 at it.
demonx
Antisocial
Antisocial
Planetside 2 Character Name: LtxDemon

Re: Death Squad Training - Sunday 20th October 6pm Jesters T

Postby demonx » October 19th, 2013, 1:50 pm

As a completely noob in this game, I appreciate this iniciative :)\n\nJust some questions: \n- are this small groups going to be splitted in different TeamSpeak channels?\n- in case a lot of ppl gets into these lessons, how are we getting splitted? (I mean: different groups at the same time?, one group first then another one?, ...)\n\nIf it is open for everybody, count me in :)
paintner

Postby paintner » October 19th, 2013, 4:26 pm

Hi there Khebab. Long time. Mind if I join in? =)
Kheebab
Over Opinionated
Over Opinionated

Postby Kheebab » October 19th, 2013, 7:53 pm

Kheebab
Over Opinionated
Over Opinionated

Postby Kheebab » October 19th, 2013, 7:55 pm

Time changed to 6pm. We may over-run into the NC alliance ops anyway.\n\nWe can use the ops as part of the training since we will be all JEST anyway.
Kheebab
Over Opinionated
Over Opinionated

Postby Kheebab » October 20th, 2013, 6:36 am

I'm not sure when this was moved however since the time was changed Saturday evening to avoid clashing too badly with NC alliance ops i get the feeling that many people will be confused if they cannot find the thread. And potentially turn up an hour late (at the original time of 7pm) instead of the new time at 6pm.\n\nMaybe i dont check the operations section often enough (or ever)!
DIGIDISEASE
Too much to say
Too much to say
Planetside 2 Character Name: DIGIDISEASE

Postby DIGIDISEASE » October 20th, 2013, 9:39 am

I'm in, rare chance I can't make it as it is Sunday, but I Should be good.\n\n\niPhone - Tapatalk
Kheebab
Over Opinionated
Over Opinionated

Re: Death Squad Training - Sunday 27th October 6pm Jester Ti

Postby Kheebab » October 21st, 2013, 11:26 am

Running the training again next week!\n\nAny questions post them here :D

Return to “Operations”