War ThunderNew tedious assignments, possibly worth it this time.

ArgaMyggan
Over Opinionated
Over Opinionated
Planetside 2 Character Name: ArgaMyggan

New tedious assignments, possibly worth it this time.

Postby ArgaMyggan » December 25th, 2013, 6:29 pm

Well, up until New Year they're gonna have the now infamous "assignments" daily. I'm sure it's gonna range from "kill 100 G-10's in your hayabusha" to get 50 air kills with heavy bombers". This time they say it's two premium planes in the pot so I'm gonna do them. Even if I read it as "you will get two premium planes for completing all challenges" I'm pretty sure they will let us down as per usual. Maybe you get to buy the sodding planes 5¢ cheaper!!? **** gaijin.... Merry **** Christmas! :-D \n\nSkickat från min LT26w med Tapatalk 4
Headfirstdiver
Social
Social
Planetside 2 Character Name: Headf1rstdiver

Re: New tedious assignments, possibly worth it this time.

Postby Headfirstdiver » December 26th, 2013, 11:28 am

Not even playing the game after the latest patch. That patch basicaly ruined the fun for me, not per say the earning of points for planes and the likings of that, just the 5 tiers instead of 10 tiers. I'm up against lvl 14 planes with my lvl 8's! or should i call them Tier III now...
\n\nWhatever man, I'll dive head first in your little fight!
ArgaMyggan
Over Opinionated
Over Opinionated

Postby ArgaMyggan » December 26th, 2013, 1:55 pm

Yeah, not having and using the top performers in a tier makes that tier unplayable... Nothing good came from this patch and the grindfest got even worse, didn't think it was even possible!\n\nSkickat från min LT26w med Tapatalk 4
Pharax
Too much to say
Too much to say
Planetside 2 Character Name: Pharax

Postby Pharax » December 26th, 2013, 2:25 pm

All of the above, I will still probably play the game just... Not as much... Which is a shame really. The only way I can see Gaijin even think about fixing it is if they lose a lot of sales on Golden Eagles etc. It's not even pay to win anymore it's more pay to progress... The price of some of the premium planes now... The Russian ( I think ? ) FW190 - 7250 GE? Fuuuuck that.
ArgaMyggan
Over Opinionated
Over Opinionated

Postby ArgaMyggan » December 26th, 2013, 5:11 pm

And that's about the same as what it now costs to unlock ONE tier four regular plane... Madness I tell you! Hope they get on their knees, beg, take it up the **** and revert to an earlier build before the playerbase abandons the game for WoW instead. It's slightly (used to be alot) more arcadish but cheaper and they're atleast honest thieves.\n\nSkickat från min LT26w med Tapatalk 4

Return to “War Thunder”