War ThunderGround Battles gameplay

Desember
Too much to say
Too much to say
Planetside 2 Character Name: Desember

Ground Battles gameplay

Postby Desember » January 9th, 2014, 10:30 pm

Seems like this could be very enjoyable, more so for us who enjoy tank battles more than dogfighting.\n\n
[align=left][/align]
ArgaMyggan
Over Opinionated
Over Opinionated
Planetside 2 Character Name: ArgaMyggan

Re: Ground Battles gameplay

Postby ArgaMyggan » January 10th, 2014, 1:27 am

Nooooo! You heathens!\n\nSkickat från min LT26w med Tapatalk 4
Syphix
Gossip
Gossip

Postby Syphix » January 10th, 2014, 3:44 am

Looks pretty average to me. Does it have realistic damage models? Killing crew etc? \n\nSent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
Headfirstdiver
Social
Social
Planetside 2 Character Name: Headf1rstdiver

Postby Headfirstdiver » January 10th, 2014, 1:52 pm

It isn't in the slightest like World of Tanks. \n\nIt has a different aiming mechanism where you now have your crosshairs, a circle, and in the distance a cross below the circle which is where the predicted shot will go. AKA gun fall of. \n\nAlso you don't have health. If you get critted in the fuel tank it's over for you, because you will be set on fire. Getting tracked does nothing but taking of the track and giving you a slight movement reduction. Also repairs take f-ing long. If you get tracked, the least you can get with 0 crew upgrades is 30 seconds, this goes up to a couple of minutes. In that time you can die 5 times. \n\nYou don't work with kph, you work with rpm. Rpm is the thing you can influence and this will result in a different speed as most of us know. \n\nAAA is beast in this game mode. Shooting down aircraft and still capable of taking down light tanks. Sure why not? :lol: \n\nThis is about all I know.
\n\nWhatever man, I'll dive head first in your little fight!
Antisocial
Antisocial

Postby Avatar » January 11th, 2014, 6:06 am

That form won't let me click the send button :cry: \nApparently alot of ppl who got their invitation yesterday evening have the same problem.\n\n*Edit: Nvm, I solved the issue. Downloading CBT server update now. :devil:
ArgaMyggan
Over Opinionated
Over Opinionated
Planetside 2 Character Name: ArgaMyggan

Postby ArgaMyggan » January 11th, 2014, 8:07 am

got mine yesterday aswell (whoop whoop) just downloading it now, cant hurt to try it out.\n\nBtw in the field "tell us about you" in the bottom I started ranting about the last patch and how they could fix it... we'll see if I get banned from the game for that :D\n\nthey ARE russian after all and I've heard so many stories about their KGB approach to game critizism on their forums...

Return to “War Thunder”