War ThunderTanks?

ArgaMyggan
Over Opinionated
Over Opinionated
Planetside 2 Character Name: ArgaMyggan

Tanks?

Postby ArgaMyggan » May 22nd, 2014, 9:39 pm

So, how is it shaping up? I'm coming home tomorrow night so might log in sometime during the weekend. Anyone playing it?
Antisocial
Antisocial

Re: Tanks?

Postby Avatar » May 23rd, 2014, 2:59 am

Got the Porsche Königstiger but it gets its **** raped in SB all the time... IS-2s just onehit everything right now. So yeah that needs more balance especially since Is-2s and Is-1s were usually raped by tigers once they showed off because of better optics and better ammo (russians had no good 122mm AP rounds till late/end of war). Its so frustrating that I started russians today and I'm still tier 1, have 3 tanks researched. We can play some tier 1 then. There is too much to tell about its shape, I'm lazy when it comes to typing.
Syphix
Gossip
Gossip

Postby Syphix » May 23rd, 2014, 4:32 pm

Russian game = Russians OP. They single handedly won the war you know! \n\nSent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
Desember
Too much to say
Too much to say
Planetside 2 Character Name: Desember

Postby Desember » May 23rd, 2014, 5:26 pm

**** it, might update to do some tank gameplay.
[align=left][/align]
ArgaMyggan
Over Opinionated
Over Opinionated
Planetside 2 Character Name: ArgaMyggan

Postby ArgaMyggan » May 25th, 2014, 8:39 am

Only unlocked one Russian tank and done maybe 6 games in total but I like the damage model, graphics and feel of the tanks. It's not really my cup of tea tbh and I miss the 720 maneuvering in the sky. Most games seem to devolve into spawn-rape by long range sniping but that's to be expected when you can't coordinate and everyone is a random with emphasis on random (skill, awareness, politeness, etc). I don't see myself spending money on it or investing any real amount of time but if someone's playing tier ones and I'm online I'm up for a game or two

Return to “War Thunder”